Monday, April 2, 2007

F U T U R E

Moi of the future

How will I become in the future? I am really curious about it.
I think there are three possibilities:

A) Become a tradition "huang nian po". Staying in the house and nurturing kids, waiting for lao-gong coming home from work, cooking for my family, then wait until kids and lao-gong sleep adi just go to bed (this is usually what "huang nian po" does, you can't deny it)

B) Become an OL. Working for 8 hours. Wasting for more than 2 hours by stucking in the traffic. When back home, "kakak" has cooked for the entire family. Then, spending less than 3 hours with kids and lao-gong. Then, go to bed after the whole working day. What a dull life! (But it will be different if I became a child psychologist.... ^^)

C) Become a full time volunteer in an impoverishment country. Spending my time with those kids who need love and cares. Helping those women from being abused or treated savagely...

A + B + C = my perfect life

I can't deny that I wish I won't neglect my husband after deliver and able to nurture my own kids without sending them to day care centre or "nai ma" and become a volunteer by contributing my knowledge into social work...

Maybe you are shocked and questinoning that - Are you going to far?
But, these are what I wish I can do in my future life (if i got married, hahahahaha)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.